The Vula Programme relies on donor funding to cover its annual operational costs.
Present donors to the programme include small and medium-sized businesses, large corporates, trust funds and donor agencies, both local and international, as well as individuals.
The COVID pandemic, as well as other local and international factors, have negatively affected the funding received from some donors, and the programme is looking for additional benefactors to provide financial support. Full details of project components requiring funding can be obtained by emailing the Director at LS@hiltoncollege.com
The Vula Programme beneficiaries are 100% Black (as defined in the B-BBEE codes of good practice) and donors receive documentation in this regard. Donors to the programme are also provided with Section 18A tax certificates.
If you are able to provide funding and are able to do so immediately, please use the donations portal which follows:
Donate to the Vula Programme
Vula Wish List 2022
- An ongoing need is for data projectors for the VuMA teachers who require these when they return to their schools after spending a term at Hilton College.
- Teachers returning to their schools also require white boards on which to project the images from their laptops.
- A set of 20 laptop computers for each intake of Maths teachers into the Vula Maths Academy.
- Grade 12 Physical Science and Mathematics study guides for learners at Vula schools.
- Laboratory equipment for loaning to Vula schools.
- A replacement vehicle for the 15-year-old Vula Citi Golf.